Happy DIY Friday! This week, comedian Matt Iseman and country singer Matt Rogers teamed up to demonstrate how to make a decorative video game cabinet on Hallmark Channel's hit daytime talk show Home & Family. Check out the instructions below.
2: 2x2' Poplar panels
1x4" Blocks for toggle
(H&F Photo Credit: Copyright 2015 Crown Media Family Networks/Photographer: Jeremy Lee)
1) Use 2x4’ Plywood for construction of cabinet frame.
2) Insert 2: 2 x2’ Poplar wood panels.
3) Add back panel using wood glue and nail gun.
4) Insert 2 piano hinges on sides of cabinet.
5) Add wall hanger cleat to back of cabinet.
6) Insert magnets on top of cabinet.
7) Layer paint – grey & black.
8) Attach handles with screws.
9) Add craft plaques and wood blocks for features.
Watch Matt and Matt demonstrate how to make your own DIY video game cabinet in the video below!
Home & Family airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on Hallmark Channel.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!