Already have an account?
Get back to the

Trisha Yearwood Is Committed to Healthy Living! See Weight Loss Transformation Photos 

Trisha Yearwood has been in the spotlight as one of country music’s biggest stars since the 1990s. In 2013, the “Walkaway Joe” singer committed herself to a healthier lifestyle and revealed that she had lost 30 pounds.

“I designed my own plan that’s low-fat, low-sugar 90 percent of the time,” she told People at the time. The other 10 percent of the time, Trisha ate her favorite foods. The country music sensation found a love for attending Zumba classes three times a week, something she attributed to helping her go from a size 14 to a size 10.

Trisha debuted her weight loss transformation at the Academy of Country Music Awards in April 2013 and has continued to show off her fit figure in the years since. She looked particularly lovely at the 2024 CMT Music Awards.