It's no secret country star Keith Urban loves wife of eight years Nicole Kidman. And although he claims to be a "private person," the "Somebody Like You" singer hasn't been shy about sharing why he and the Oscar winner are a perfect match!
But a recent quote by the musician has us scratching our heads. Of Nicole, Keith said, “I have a wife who is just from another planet. She is so celestial…She came along and I came to life. I was born into her.”
Though we appreciate his adoration for the Grace of Monaco star, this isn't the first time Keith's remarks have been, well, over the top. We've complied a few of the more mushy (and TMI) quotes below!
- On meeting Nicole: “I wouldn’t say it was a life-changing moment because it was more than that. It was when my life started. That’s the only way I can describe it. Meeting Nic was that profound for me.”
- On taking vacations with just his wife: “When [daughter] Sunday asks why they don’t get to come with us, we say it’s mum and dad’s ‘kissy kissy time.’"
- When asked if they text regularly when apart: "Maybe one text. Maybe one cool kind of you know…One of those kind of texts. Sex texting…"
- "I am more selfless and I am learning so much about myself from loving her. I am more comfortable with who I am because at the core I'm happy. It's a beautiful journey."
- On his journey to getting sober: "Meeting Nic and falling in love with Nic and starting a relationship with Nic became, I realize now in hindsight, my sobriety. That was how I was able to keep it together."