And that's a wrap!
Months after Tyra Banks revealed she is leaving her daytime talk show, FABLife, to instead focus on her TYRA Beauty cosmetics line in 2016, Disney/ABC has announced the show has been canceled after just one season.
"We’re extremely proud of everyone involved with the show and would like to thank them for all of their contributions and tireless efforts,” Janice Marinelli, president of Disney/ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution, said in a statement to Variety on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
The FABLife cast in August 2015. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
"We are especially appreciative of our talented and dynamic co-hosts, Chrissy Teigen, Joe Zee, Leah Ashley and Lauren Makk, and we would also like to extend a huge thanks to our station partners for all of their support," Marinelli continued.
Tyra, 42, previously announced she was leaving the show in November 2015. "This is a very difficult decision, but necessary. I will be devoting more time to my new, growing cosmetics company, TYRA Beauty, which is expanding faster than anticipated, as well as overseeing my company's other entertainment ventures. I will however continue to support the growth and success of FABLife and greatly admire my fellow co-hosts and the talented production team behind the show," she said in a statement at the time.