One person who's not interested in Piers Morgan's show cancellation drama? Former "View" co-host Joy Behar, who said she doesn't really care that the British journalist got the boot.
"Maybe he'll go back to his own country where he can be a big shot over there now instead of here," quipped Behar at the Children's Museum of the East End's annual "CMEE in the City" dinner, which she hosted.
It was announced earlier this week that Morgan's CNN talk show, "Piers Morgan Live" is being canceled after three seasons. The show has struggled with consistently low ratings over recent months.
Behar, who left "The View" last August after 16 years, said she's not surprised by the change-up.
"Things change, things shift, so now it's time for him to move on to something else," the 71-year-old red-head, who chatted and sat with Alan & Arlene Alda during the night, commented. "It's fine, whatever."
Morgan has been vocal about his departure over Twitter, even slamming media outlets for making up stories over why his show is ending.
Sorry, don't mind all the crap swirling around my CNN show ending, but abusing make-up artists? NEVER. Just pisses me off to read that.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) February 25, 2014
The former "America's Got Talent" judge has yet to disclose what he plans to do next.