REPORTHarrison Ford Released From Hospital Three Weeks After Plane Crash
Harrison Ford is on the road to recovery!
The 72-year-old actor has reportedly been released from the hospital just more than three weeks after surviving a plane crash, ‘People‘ magazine reports.
The ‘Indiana Jones’ star is allegedly set to fully recover from his extensive injuries after undergoing physical therapy to repair a broken pelvis and ankle.
Harrison’s plane following the crash on March 5, 2015.
Harrison was previously admitted to the UCLA Medical Center on March 5 after crash landing his vintage plane on a golf course in Venice, Calif.
Related: Harrison Ford Signs on for ‘Blade Runner 2’ Despite Plane Crash Injuries (REPORT)
During his lengthy hospital stay, the father-of-five’s wife, Calista Flockhart, has been a regular visitor, often providing Harrison with food and reading material to pass the time.
A sullen Calista was spotted leaving the hospital on March 20.
In the wake of her husband’s latest accident, Calista, 50, has desperately urged Harrison to give up his passion for aviation to ensure he is not involved in any subsequent plane crashes.
“After the latest crash, she told him straight-out that she’d leave him if he flew again,” a friend of the couple told ‘Closer Weekly‘ of her wishes.