Not looking to cook a full turkey on Thanksgiving, but feel that you have to include the famous bird somehow? Try this amazingly delicious turkey sandwich casserole! And if you do decide to cook a turkey, use any left-overs to make this dish for a quick (and affordable) meal!
Upside-Down Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole
• 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread , melted
• 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
• 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast
• 1 cup cooked mixed vegetables , (such as peas and carrots)
• 1/2 cup prepared turkey gravy
• 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
• 2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread , cut into cubes
• 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
Preheat oven to 400°. Coat 8-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread. Spoon in mashed potatoes, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon butter. Top with turkey and vegetables and gravy. Dollop with cranberry sauce. Toss bread cubes with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and poultry seasoning and sprinkle on top.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and bread cubes are toasted.
Cost per recipe: approximately $5.23
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!