Happy DIY Friday! This week, interior designer Ken Wingard stopped by Hallmark Channel's hit daytime talk show Home & Family to demonstrate how to make your own ornament obelisks—the perfect holiday decoration for your home! Check out the simple directions below.
(Copyright 2015 Crown Media Family Networks/Photographer: Jeremy Lee)
1) Spray expanding foam into the bottom of the urn
2) Let expanding foam dry
3) Place PVC pipe in center of urn
4) Push PVC pipe through foam
5) Add ornaments to wreath (optional)
6) Place wreath form on top of urn
7) Take your plastic ornaments and drill a hole in the top and bottom (big enough for the PVC pipe
to run through)
8) Slide ornaments on PVC pipe
9) Top it off with one last ornament (only cut one hole in this ornament)
Home & Family: Home for the Holidays airs Monday, Nov. 23 at 8:00 pm ET/PT on the Hallmark Channel.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!