After just three seasons on the hit sitcom Two and a Half Men, Ashton Kutcher has topped this year's list of highest-paid actors on television.
Due to his run on the series — the 12th and final season premieres on Oct. 30 — as well as successful business ventures and tech deals, the 36-year-old earned himself a cool $26 million last year, according to Forbes magazine. Former star Charlie Sheen originally held the top spot with a salary of $40 million before Ashton replaced him in 2011.
Not far behind is co-star Jon Cryer, who's tied for second with longtime CBS actor Mark Harmon (NCIS), with an estimated haul of $19 million each.
Neil Patrick Harris takes the number three spot with $18 million thanks in part to his stint in Broadway's "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" as well as on TV's How I Met Your Mother. Another tie follows for fourth, with both Kevin Spacey (House of Cards) and Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy) raking in $16 million.
Rounding out the top five is former Home Improvement star Tim Allen, whose current show, Last Man Standing, as well as his Vegas comedy routines, helped him earn an impressive $15 million.
Scroll down for the rest of Forbes' Top 10:
6) Simon Baker (The Mentalist) — $13 million
7) Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) — $12 million
8) Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) — $11 million
8) Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) — $11 million
9) Jon Hamm (Mad Men) — $10 million
9) Charlie Sheen (Anger Management) — $10 million
9) Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) — $10 million
10) Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) — $8 million
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!